So it looks like some of us might have a White Christmas. Woopee. It’s not the pretty stuff here anymore. It’s the muddy, slushy, icy stuff. The kind of stuff that makes getting around a big pain.
Good news is that I don’t have any work until the New Year! Woopee!
What to do while you’re stuck at home with the Family?
- Have the kids play that awesome game~ “Put all this shit where it belongs” game….It’s hours of fun!
- If some unwanted family members descend upon you~ send them on the “£100 Taxi Tour” (just forget to mention to the driver that it is a return trip). Money well spent!
- If your hubby is at home during the Holidays, let him play the World Cup Home Edition. Place a picture of a goal on the laundry basket, and for each article of clothing that goes in he scores a goal. (oops, did I forget to mention about the £100 fine for every article of clothing left on the floor)… Momma’s going Shoppin’ !
- And my favourite Game ~ “You Bother Me During My Time & I’ll Send You to Narnia” Game. Anyone that bugs me while I’m having some “Me” time will be locked in the wardrobe until they find Narnia!!!
Now that you have some peace & quiet:
How about some reading?
Charlaine Harris released the first chapter on the 11th Book of the SVM Series that will be out May 2011.
Check it out on Mrs. Harris Website
Remember this is where it all started from the creator of Eric Northman *sigh*. Thank you Mrs. Harris *bows as if not worthy*

So as I stated before, my daughter is off from school until 5th Jan, and my hubby is home until 13th Jan…Don’t know what kind of condition I’m gonna be in by the end of everyone’s holiday, but I don’t think it’s gonna be pretty
With everyone home, Mummy has less time to do my reading(look at pic on right). I’m still catching up on my previous reading list and getting all my reviews in.
So please check out the label marked Fanfic or go to Fairy’s Favourite Fanfics page if you want to check out some great fanfics.

Check out “Addict Confessions” over at My SVM Addiction. Read the stories of fellow SVM Addicts and find out how their addiction started, what they’re currently reading and recommendations. Crazy people like company.
The Creator of the award –winning Creative Well, Theresa, has revamped *pun intended* her blog. There are book reviews, art, loads of prize-winning contests and much more. Please check it out and say “Hi”

If you’re looking for a giggle try these quizzes (Ok, some were not giggling~you know who you are. Right Beel? Just a joke, Please don’t get mad at me again. I promise I’ll be good or bad if that makes you happy)
Which True Blood character are you?
Who's Your Fantasy Boyfriend?
If you’re looking for the latest in Vampire News, check out:
Vampires Matter ~ Your Vampire News Channel
So whatever you chose to keep your sanity during the Christmas Holidays, just remember to have a laugh. Those relatives will be going back home, the kids will be going back to school, the snow will finally melt, and the January sales will start!!!!

Need Some Visual Inspiration, you say?
Source: http://worldofskarsgard.net/

I know, I know Laffy & Jesus~
We can’t wait for True Blood Season 4, either!











































GREAT post, April! Thank you so very much for highlighting my blog! I'm honored to be included :)
ReplyDeletetheresa