#1 stocking-filler this Christmas
This little fairy is majorly behind
on her reading
I blame Tumblr, because I can. I find
myself Skarsporning ~ and time slips away.
~*~
There are so many fabulous SVM/TB Fanfics out there that I just can’t get enough. I want to be able to tell those that are searching for Fanfics where to go to find the ones right for them. Please, contact me with any recommendations for SVM/TB Fanfics that I may have missed or any contest that I haven’t announced. There are some great Blogs out there that deal solely in the promotion of Fanfics, and I’m in no way competing with those blogs. In fact, I try to list all of them on my sidebar and encourage everyone to check them out. I’m JUST a reader having a bit of fun. If I can entice someone to read a story and review an author, I’m a very happy fairy. For those that haven’t read and SVM/TB Fanfics, get clicking~ what the hell are you waiting for~ you don’t know what you’re missing!! Check out the Newbie Category on the sidebar!! If you’re stuck where to start, contact me.
~*~
Currently Reading/Following/Starting
The Ties That Bind Me by Djehmli
Drop Dead Gorgeous by Citrox
Making Cookies by Smittenskitten
Not From Here by Roux Roux
You Belong to Me by GGO aka G
Getaway by My Secret O
Good Things Come to Those Who Wait by Textcrazy
Head Full of Doubt: Road Full of Promise by Scribeninja
Canvas by Smittenskitten
Make Me Wanna Die by Loveyoualways21
Mine is a Four Letter Word by Sleepy Lotus
What Happened in Vegas by All About Eric
Unbreakable by EricSookieForever
A Debt to A Viking by Goddess D
Late by Morgaine Swann
Killing Me Slowly by Apryll
Nadir by Adhara Tamar
Letters from the Heart by Musing by Char
Immortal Love by Vampire Queen
( These are only the most recent ones~ Luckily all cut’n’paste from my PDA *whew*)
Since I do most of my reading via my PDA(because I like to get Comfy), I haven’t left reviews for all of them yet. It’s easier to leave reviews via my PC, because using a touchcreen SUCKS!! I will eventually leave reviews, because they are all important.
I will just say again to all the authors how grateful I am for your work.
Quoting from Vikingfantasies These are all “Fairy Approved”
Vampire Challenge 2011
Vampire Challenge 2011 hosted by Parajunkee's View.
THE RULES:- Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating.
- Grab the button and display it in the post
- Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011
- The challenge is to read 20 books that have a vampire as a main character, either protag or antagonist
- There will be a post that goes up for January 1 where you add each book as you read them and discuss books read in the comments
But what am I going to do for the other 11 months of the year!!
Please check out the entries for:
A New Chapter Contest
Please Read the entries
and don’t forget to review









































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*