For those Skarsaholics out there that feed their addiction through Tumblr, I know the last couple of days have been a living nightmare. But we made it through…together.
Thank you to all those beautiful people who
helped get me through this dark time. You are so wonderful I could cry *sniffle*: @vikfangtasies; @VikingFanGirl ; @scribeninja; @Greenabsinthia; @svmaddict; @vicllane
Skarstarved
Any person who is suffering from an addiction to any of the Skarsgard family of Sweden; most commonly in reference to Alexander Skarsgard (lead roles in Generation Kill & True Blood from HBO, as well as many Swedish productions); aka as a 6'4" Scandinavian lord of beauty and hot-ass talent. Can be seen in 2010 & 2011 in such films as 'Beyond the Pole', '13', and a remake of 'Straw Dogs', as well as his continued role on the adult hit series, True Blood, opposite Oscar winner, Anna Panquin.
Those that suffer from being Skarstarved (typically while he's on seasonal hiatus, or working on a project) long for him & suffer extreme withdrawal, that include dizziness, nocturnal emissions, and involuntary, spontaneous salvation at the mention of the name, or by random fan photos. Those that are afflicted are typically harmless, though they may over-engage in conversations regarding the career of said Skarsgard, which typically becomes a form of rambling. While informative, they are obsessed & should seek medical attention, or the nearest possible Skarsgard for a cure. Many of the Skarstarved simply pursue such knowledge for the betterment and world-wide advancement of the Skarsgard carrier, with eternal hope that their beloved will come to shine throughout the world."I am so Skarstarved, I cannot wait until June 13th! Last night I had the best dream of my life! Honestly, I could molest a tree today! I think I may need professional help."
Source: Urbandictionary.com
So for those Skarsaholics out there …drink up, Baby, there’s enough of him for EVERYBODY
Here are the pics from the Battle of the Fang.
Battle of Fang- Raised $70k
(Damn, I think they should have had them without trousers for this pic, or is that just me? )
Currently Reading:
The Ties that Bind by Djehmli: I’m really hooked on this story. A completely AU story about if things had happened differently with Bill & Sookie. If you are a Bill-hater, this is for you. Very traumatic things happen to Sookie in this story, but it is a story of survival. It’s a dramatic and cathartic read.
Getaway by My Secret O: I’m so having fun reading this. Eric & Sookie are really enjoying their vacation. I wouldn’t be surprised if they single-handedly caused Global warming!!
Canvas by Smittenskitten: AH- Anyone that has known me for the last couple of years, knows that I have never really been a fan of AH. Wait..Wait..Wait Hear me out. HOWEVER, I have learned the error of my ways. This story has Painter Eric who has a few social issues and Sookie who needs to dump that piece of shit Bill. It’s a sexy and mysterious story that will have you glued to the pages.
New Contest:
Hosted by peppermintyrose
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sainteric : For RULES AND iNFO
Check for updates on Twitter @Saint_Eric
SOURCE: http://www.fanfiction.net/~sainteric
Submission:
Submissions start on New Year's Day to commemorate St. Eric's feast, when he was found running down the road, when it's 1am in Louisiana. 01.01.11 at 1am. Easy to remember!
This is an ANONYMOUS contest. Unlike other anonymous contests, I am willing to take your hate mail for the rest of time. All fics will stay on the profile, and if at the end, you don't want to claim it, you never have to own up to it. If you want to dip your toe for the first time, but fear the judgement, no one will ever have to know. If you want to condemn ideas you've read, and don't feel like being spammed with hate messages, you can leave that to me. All the fic, none of the risk. In the event of reportage, fics will be posted elsewhere, so what you have to say will always stay said.
If your story is not a good fit for what the contest is about, you will be told, and can re-submit.
All entries must be posted to the saint.eric.competition@gmail by the 25th of February, 2011.
Entrants are welcome to pimp the contest in general, but tell no one of what you have done.







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*