We are all knee~deep in the Christmas Season, and the UK is about to get hit with MORE snow in the next couple of days. Have I finished shopping…Hell, NO!
Panic!!??
Hell, YES!!!!
But then….
I stop and close my eyes. I think of Eric Northman leaning down to whisper into my ear…My hands find themselves on his well developed pecs. His cool breath tickles my ear and shivers run down my spine and settle in the apex of my thighs while he says, ”Trust Me”. *sigh*…All better now.
OK, Folks, we have 178 days until True Blood Season 4 starts *sob*. I know, but we can get through this. Keep saying that to yourself. Luckily, we will be able to see Askars on the big screen with “13” and “Straw Dogs”. Unlike Sweden, most countries haven’t had the pleasure of seeing him on the large screen*sigh*. I can’t wait!!
Just found out that the Urban Dictionary has accepted my word.The verbal outpouring of Alexander Skarsgard related words.(Yeah, I know what you pervs are thinking~ and yes it is a double~entendre!)Hopefully, those returning to the site have noticed that I’ve changed a few things around. This site shouldrun a bit smoother as I overdid it on the gadgets on the frontpage *blushes*. As I’m still refining this site, I ask for your patience.Please Check Out:
Fairy’s Favourite Fanfics Fairy’s Favourite Authors
Fairy’s Favourite BlogsDon’t worry, I will bring back Fairy’s Steam Room. I’m currently working on some hot n steamy pics for your viewing pleasure. Also I’m working on Fairy’s Viking Fantasies page. Should have these up by Christmas.
So the nights are longer, and the weather is getting colder. It’s time to go find a nice, hot fanfic to curl up with. Mine usually star Eric Northman~
I know, you’d never know
Don’t know what to read? Check out:
A cosy home for those Fanged SVM/ TB Fanfics
Source: Fangalicious Fan Fiction
“Here's a few things about our blog:
Each story featured in our SVM and TB communities on Fan Fiction has been posted here on our blog, along with their banner/s (if available), a synopsis of the story, and a short reason why we love it so. We've also included any other links indicating alternate sites where you can find the story or follow the author at such as Facebook or Twitter.
To facilitate your search, we've labeled each story under its respective category, so if you're in the mood for some lemony goodness, or a little bit of angst with your romance, you'll know, with just a click of your mouse, which stories fit each category.”
I have to say that this is one of the most fun and easiest sites to start looking for SVM/TB Fanfics. All are MUST READS!!
Can you guess which button I press? Here’s a hint:
(these are Fanfics that will be heading towards my FFF page.)
These are some of the fanfics that I have been reading this week and recommend to fellow fanfic readers.
*Bored to Death by Ericizmine
This story is one of the most incredible stories I have read. You think you love Eric Northman now, wait until you read him in this story. All the characters will have you holding your sides while you try to breathe.
*The Ties That Bind Me by Djehmli
This hurt/comfort story shows the amazing inner~strength of Sookie. The pages will grip you and not let you go.
*Demutavi and
This story is set as season 4 of True Blood. I will be updating more on this story soon,
but already a Fave.
but already a Fave.
*Chains That Bind by Twitche
Eric gets to Sookie first. He’s never had a pet before.
(note: CTB are on her LJ acct need to request as friend with DOB)
*Mine Again by Dazedrose
A wonderful story told from Eric’s POV and his relationship with Sookie.
*Your Wildest Dreams by Sheba6086
They go on holiday every year, but this trip is different.
*Getaway by My Secret O
Yum, It’s a Big, Tasty Lemon Fest
Give those babies a big cuddle!
See how much fun these tales can be:









































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*