
Ok, have we all recovered from Christmas? So much Food, Fun, and Festivities ~ I will have to work out for the first 3 months of 2011 to make up for it, but it was worth it! After cleaning up the aftermath of the Toys R Us explosion that happened in our house, I was able to start tackling my reading list. Spending some “Quality Time” with my Viking has made all the madness bearable. Now that we are approaching the beginning of 2011, it’s time to look back on 2010.
I think back over 2010 …
~Excessive reruns of True Blood Season 2
to tie me over to Season 3 (or watching eps 9’s dream sequence a million times, or was that just me?)
~Charlaine Harris’ Dead in the Family
~ I know there were mixed reviews, but it was fun to go back to the original sandbox and play for awhile
~Season 3 of True Blood
(Seeing the 1st episode with a naked Eric ~have trouble remembering the rest of the episode)
- More Eric & Sookie dreams (Got skills you can’t imagine cowboy!)
- The Real Hair-Grabbing Kiss *sigh*
- Eric & Talbot *I’m bored~ take your clothes off* sex on the floor *yes, Daddy*
- Eric’s tender moments with Pam
- Eric covered in cement and still looking hot!
- Sookie finding out about Bill and kicking his ass out the door!!!
~Thank you Charlaine Harris for creating the Sookieverse and Eric Northman. Thank you Alan Ball for True Blood so we can see Eric Northman Naked!!!
~Personally, I’m grateful for all those wonderful people
that I’ve met through the SVM Fanficverse out there~ All those that I’ve talked to on Twitter, Skarsporned with on Tumblr, and emailed through my blog. I’m very thankful to all of you for your friendship, laughter and sharing the ASkars Addiction. Also I would like to thank all the SVM/ TB Fanfic Authors out there for sharing your gifts. Charlaine Harris & Alan Ball are the architects, but you are the Interior Designers for my Happy Place.
Looking Forward to 2011
~Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Read a preview of Chapter 1. Looks exciting and I can’t wait to play in the original sandbox again and get dirty.
~True Blood Season 4
Praying to any god that will hear me that Alan Ball will give us a Sookie & Eric shower scene!
~ASkars Movies~ “13” and “Straw Dogs”
Really they could be about paint drying~ I just want to see him on the big screen *shrugs*
~More SVM/ TB Fanfics ~ SVM/TB Fanfic Readers Group
Don’t see my addiction ending anytime soon, and I have no need for a cure. I only wish there were more hours in the day, or I didn’t have to sleep so I can read more. Since there are other addicts out there, I have talked an idea out with a friend of mine (Clare_de_loon) about a “Book Club” for fanfics ~ If everyone brings a fanfic they have found to the (virtual) table, I think us readers would have a chance to read fics that we might have missed. If you’re interested please contact me. If there is a large response or varied tastes (pun intended), we can have different groups. I can have chat rooms set up and also post comments. Please come on and Join In.
~My Personal Business Ventures
Having my Wedding/Events Business has been a dream come true. I have met some great people and have been able to work around spending time with my family~ not to mention reading time. However, last year was the slowest, and I’m venturing into other projects. I love being able to spend time with my hubby and daughter. Hopefully, these projects will be lucrative so I can continue to be there for them. (Also i will have time for my distractions*smirks*)
~ I hope you all the best for the New Year
Currently Reading/Following:
- Bored to Death by Ericizmine
- Need You Now by vikinglover elle
- Waking Up in NOLA by Sophie Myst
- Drawn to You by Roux Roux
- Canvas by Smittenskittens
- Making Cookie by Smittenskittens
- Courtesan of the Dead by SouthernLady23
- The Ties That Bind Me by Djehmli
- A New Chapter Contest Entries
- Getaway by My Secret O
- Everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick Day by Lubadub
- Immortal Love by Vampire Queen (Vicllane)
- A Change is Gonna Come by Sarifina85
- Love is Blind by Vic_vega66
- Moon Madness by Vic_Vega66
- Bill Compton’s Makeover by Viking Fan Girl
Please Check Out:
TbRantsandRaves’s Blog: Top Ten Sookie and Eric Book Scenes~ Relive all those beautiful book scenes with Eric & Sookie










































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*