Ok, some of you might be wondering if I’m a bit obsessed with a certain
fictional character, Eric Northman.
~*~
My “Eric Time” gives me the strength to handle :
- my stressful deadlines,
- my lovely husband (my big child),
- My adorable 6 year old Drama Queen,
- England is my home and I do love living here for the most part, but
sometimes it can really piss me off
- My crazy ass in-laws that that can test anyone’s sanity and drive
- After 11 years here in the UK, I do get a little homesick
- My sister lives here in the UK as well, but her job took her to another city and I miss her

~*~
Reading has always given me respite, and my “Eric Time” gives me the
uplift I need to take on the whole world with a big smile on my face ![]()
Now without further ado, here’s one of my favourite videos of Eric Northman.
Done by Wicked over at True Recovery







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*