From the wonderful author who brought us Waking the Blood of the Dead and Waking the Blood of the Dead II (Speedos…*sigh*), Demise of the Dead, Mistletoe Kisses, and one of my favs… The Fairy’s 8th Kiss (which features regularly in my Happy Place!!!)
This is a brilliant AU story in which Sookie fear sends her far away from her Viking. Chance plays a role in Sookie ending up in a most unlikely place, and she starts to
explore her true feelings for Eric while giving us a whole new perspective of Felipe… I mean DAMN just look at the picture above!
explore her true feelings for Eric while giving us a whole new perspective of Felipe… I mean DAMN just look at the picture above!
I thoroughly recommend this story. You will be hooked from the first page.







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*