Here we are on a Sunday, and I am really missing True Blood. NEED more episodes per season, Damn it.
“The Last Drop” was on the other night. I love the part where they are going by the American soldiers saying “yes, sir” with a crappy American accent. Usually I hate it when some of my friends do an awful American accent –it’s like nails on a chalkboard, but when Askars does it – it’s hot!!!
Filming in Hawaii is really doing his body good, have mercy *licks screen*
Just look at those bedroom eyes. “I’m sure you really like Kate and all, but I think you really need an older more experienced woman.”
I’d definitely be glad to help.
Just makes me want to lick that eyebrow.
“Got a little something on your face, let me get that for you.
Naughty Fairy. Naughty, Naughty *grin*







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*