Thanksgiving is one of my favourite times of the year. It is a time to stop and give thanks for for all the wonderful blessings in your life…
~I am thankful for my beautiful family here and all over the world
~Unbelievable friends that I’ve known for most of my life as well as new friends who all bring joy to my life
~I feel lucky to live in an age where technology helps me keep in touch with those that are very far away
…
~I am thankful for Charlaine Harris for creating Eric Northman
~I am thankful for Alexander Skarsgard for playing Eric Northman
~I am thankful to Alexander Skarsgard for loving to take off his clothes
~I am thankful that Alexander Skarsgard looks so damn good without his clothes
I am very thankful for my Happy Place…
May you all find your Happy Place







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*