My main focus of this blog is to tell about what Eric & Sookie fanfics that I’m reading & to recommend Fanfics that really catch my eye. I don’t give summaries or recaps of the stories, because I don’t want to give out any spoilers. I only write summaries for myself so I can refresh my memory when a story is updated. Ask my friends, I WON’T TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS. I will, however, tell you what kind of story or the mood of it. Sometimes I’m in the mood for a smutfest of lemonny goodness (OK, most of the time), or a very romantic story, an action-packed story, a fantastical story, a piss-your-pants laughing story…well, you get the idea. I also read quite a few Paranormal Romances that I like to talk about as well, and I'll throw those in, too. Let us not forget that in MY Happy Place lives a 6'4 sexy Swede. He goes by the name of Eric Northman or Alexander Skarsgard. I just call him HOT. I love to go Skarsgarding before I tear into a new Fanfic, so I like to provide a lot of visual stimulation for those that come over for a visit in My Happy Place.
My hope is that those of you that have stumbled onto my site will go and check out some Fanfics. The authors that write them make no money from their effort and are incredibly talented and courageous to lay out a body of work to the masses. There is something for everybody, so please, be sure to leave them a review to tell them what you think. (I know I've been bad lately *slaps hand, ow*). However, I'm very grateful to all the authors for providing me a means to escape from life's stresses for awhile. You have made me laugh, cry, get angry, made me hot-n-bothered-had-to-take-a-cold-shower-....never mind. Just check them out!
Time After Time by smittenskitten *sexy babe extraordinaire*
This is a very addictive story. An epic that will pull out every emotion. I admire Sookie’s character in this story so much. Her strength and bravery made me want to be her friend and take on anyone who crossed her. Eric’s character is so rich in this story that he really comes alive through actions and words. I have to admit, I did yell at him for awhile. However, who can stay mad at that sexy Viking?
Are you a Bill hater? Well, this one will have you wanting to stake him, use some magic to bring him back only to stake him again. This dramatic and touching story has Eric as the hero we know him to truly be.
Wished Sookie could see the error of her stubborn ways? Hmm. This story takes you on a trail of what could happen. Eric & Sookie get to spend some quality time with each other,and Sookie’s fae magic really shakes thing up.
Ok, I never said I was unbiased. These are my opinions, and it is MY Happy Place. But I am a sucker for a “Sookie meets Eric first” story. Eric uses his superior intelligence to procure Ms Stackhouse and finds himself falling for her. I love that Sookie is introduced to the Vamp world through Eric and not treated like a dumb hick. Eric is so endearing in this that I fall in love with him all over again.
AHhhh Godric! I just love him. Wished they hadn’t let him meet the sun in True Blood. A ghost figure is not enough. Anyhoo, this story has Godric in the mix. BIll is a shit (see a theme?) Eric, Sookie and Godric’s feelings are all explored. Lemon pie is definitely served in big helpings. Yum.
You know that sexy, devious grin that Eric has? Well, keep that in mind when you read this. Sookie is wonderfully stubborn, and Eric is delightfully wicked. I found myself laughing out loud while reading this. And Pam is just so awesome ~ I’d sooo do her.
Update:
“Happily Never After”
Here is some updated info
Please send any questions to the following address:
They will start taking submissions 12/31/10
And For Your Viewing Pleasure
Just makes you want to have him grab you in his strong arms







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*