It is now Thursday, and this is the first time I've been able to comment on the episode. I've tried sooo hard to support Alan Ball, because I'm so grateful for the visual of Eric as Alexander Skarsgard. Hoping to see Eric & Sookie fall for each other all over again and to be surprised on how it all comes together is the other reason. Still licking my wounds over not having the one of my fav scenes where Eric says "Yield to Me", I keep the faith by remembering that True Blood gave us Godric ,some yummy dream scenes and the basement. That being said...WTF!!??? Sookie going into bloodlust and fucking Bill??!!! I should have stayed Catholic for having to believe in unbelievable shit. I was ok (well more than ok) with Eric seducing Talbot. Damn, I never knew how HOT that could be. But I truly believe that Alex would have made Mother Theresa give up her vows.
~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
I did really like the episode and I'm just having a tantrum because I'm inpatient and I want Eric & Sookie time. Debbie crying to Russell that she "Lost her Cooter" just about made me piss my pants. Wonder if AB will keep her alive for the comic value?







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*