There are a few things that I've come to terms with:
- There will NEVER be enough of Eric Northman to sate my appetite
- Alan Ball has a thing for Bill
- Sookie can be really annoying
- Eric looks great naked...oh just move a little more to the left so I can get a better look...ooooh...nice
.
5.Glad they didn't kill Lafayette
6. Love Jessica, Tommy, Summer, and Franklin!!!!!
Last nights episode had some great lines:
Summer had the best quote..."I really want to be your girlfriend and I really want you to TASTE MY BISCUITS!
Followed by Jason's..."I didn't think I was smart enough to be depressed" ....Awww Jason, just shut up and look pretty, K?
So when I'm sitting there watching an episode yelling at the telly for Sam to just go AWAY, and I get upset that there was no "yield to me" or Sookie and Eric making out at the mansion....
I stop and remember all the new and wonderful things that Alan Ball has given us:
- Eric in basement of Fangtasia showing off his... stamina *fans myself* "for the last 6 HOURS!!!!!" *faint*
- Alcide's glorious ass
- Godric
- Eric Dreams!
- Eric dressed as Viking ..."can't live life between a woman's thighs....I can try" OMG! *gets fresh knickers*
- Fucked -Up Franklin
- Deliciously Evil Russell/ and Sissy-boyTalbot
- Eric flirting with Talbot
- Jessica freaking out over trucker's body and asking Pam for help
- Sookie finally screaming at Bill
So I tell all those that get upset that True Blood isn't following the books, hang in there... keep the faith ... and maybe we can finally get
The All Naked Eric Northman Channel
(OK, I can dream - it's MY Happy Place)
The All Naked Eric Northman Channel
(OK, I can dream - it's MY Happy Place)







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*