Ok, please forget the previous post. The widget was suppose to show a book I was currently reading called The Last Seduction by Jennifer Turner. If you like Jeanienne Frost, I think you'll like this one.
Anywhoo
Taking a break from Eric/Sookie Fanfic to let some of the stories I'm following build up a bit. I hate reading bit by bit sometimes. Besides with Fanfiction.net clamping down on the explicit stuff, I have to get my fix elsewhere. Of course, the leading vamp always looks a bit like.....
Anywhoo
Taking a break from Eric/Sookie Fanfic to let some of the stories I'm following build up a bit. I hate reading bit by bit sometimes. Besides with Fanfiction.net clamping down on the explicit stuff, I have to get my fix elsewhere. Of course, the leading vamp always looks a bit like.....







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*