Having been extremely patient for a little Sookie Nookie on True Blood, I fear that I may have to be immortal to finally live long enough for Alan Ball to get Sookie & Eric to get together. So I delve into the world of Fanfic for my enjoyment. With my voracious appetite, I think I read them faster than all the authors can write. So I go and find more vampire romances to quench my thirst. Of course, Alexander Skarsgard somehow manages to play the lead character.
Just finished reading a very hot book. Thoroughly recommend it to those that like it steamy.
Just finished reading a very hot book. Thoroughly recommend it to those that like it steamy.
Blood Red by Sharon PageMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
If like me you like a steamy paranormal romance, this is a must read. This is not for the Twilight crowd where sex is avoided at all costs. This is a journey for a maid who has devoted her life to hunt vampires only to fall in love with not one but two vampires. Together they take her on a journey to explore all carnal pleasures.







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*