Ok, I have to let my Viking rest sometimes. So I've been catching up with some more Vamp action. Gotta feed my inner vamp smut kitten!
Serenity led me to Jeaniene Frost who I can't recommend enough. I read the first four books of the Night Huntress Series - Fantastic. They are thrilling and sexy.
If you like things a bit more...intense, try the Vampire Queen Series by Joey Hill. Yum. Having read the first three books, I can guarantee quite an exploration to devotion and sexual fantasies wrapped in a thrilling plot.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now there are no vamps in this one but damn these demons cursed by the gods are too sexy to miss. I have just finished reading The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter in her Lords of the Underworld series. These men are tormented with their own curses and are full of passion.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Finally I recommend the Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian. Very thrilling plots and fantastic romance.
~*~*~*~*~







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*