First of all, I would like to thank a dear friend Serenity for getting me onto the Night Huntress Books by Jeaniene Frost.
You're awesome.
Hey, I gotta give the Viking some rest. I do wear him out so...

~*~*~*~*~*~
I just started reading a series by the author blackdeadorchids.
Her adventurous story holds true to the SVM. With many twists and turns and some good Viking loving, you will not want to stop reading.
I've read :
Dead Intentions (1st part of story)
and
Dead Til the End (Sequel)
Starting to read:
Dead Before Vahalla (The last part of series)
She is a cliffie master, but luckily she updates quickly. Please check it out.
~*~*~*~*~
Now from one of my Fav authors
CavalierQueen
The Claiming of Sookie Stackhouse
There is no Bill (major plus). Eric's patience in Sookie is running very thin. There is a smorgasbord of lemons on offer in this story of Eric & Sookie. If you've read any of CavalierQueens works, you know it's good!!
~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok, I've too much time on my hands at the moment with the family away at the in-laws, but I'm going to make the most of it by having some serious Eric Time in my happy place!
~*~*~*~*~
OK, if you can't stand Bill (the snivelling little piece of shit) then let me recommend a very cathartic read. It's not for the faint-hearted. There is some serious torture and some bloodlust. It is Deliciously Evil!!
Where The Wild Things Are by Lestrange Love
You're awesome.
Hey, I gotta give the Viking some rest. I do wear him out so...
~*~*~*~*~*~
I just started reading a series by the author blackdeadorchids.
Her adventurous story holds true to the SVM. With many twists and turns and some good Viking loving, you will not want to stop reading.
I've read :
Dead Intentions (1st part of story)
and
Dead Til the End (Sequel)
Starting to read:
Dead Before Vahalla (The last part of series)
She is a cliffie master, but luckily she updates quickly. Please check it out.
~*~*~*~*~
Now from one of my Fav authors
CavalierQueen
The Claiming of Sookie Stackhouse
There is no Bill (major plus). Eric's patience in Sookie is running very thin. There is a smorgasbord of lemons on offer in this story of Eric & Sookie. If you've read any of CavalierQueens works, you know it's good!!
~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok, I've too much time on my hands at the moment with the family away at the in-laws, but I'm going to make the most of it by having some serious Eric Time in my happy place!
~*~*~*~*~
OK, if you can't stand Bill (the snivelling little piece of shit) then let me recommend a very cathartic read. It's not for the faint-hearted. There is some serious torture and some bloodlust. It is Deliciously Evil!!
Where The Wild Things Are by Lestrange Love







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*