Two weeks ago, a little idea blossomed from my fragile little mind… Get some SVM/TB Fanfic addicts together in one chat room and talk Sookieverse & fanfics. Fanfic Readers & Authors from around the world have come together in one place and have had one helluva time. This is a place of fangreaders for fangreaders!!!!
This lil’ Fairy is as tickled as Laffy…
(Just in case you were gobsmacked by the Viking in the Black Tank~ Laffy is dancing in the background *giggle*~I know I missed it the first few times I watched this gif….Arm porn…guh!!)
We’ve been lucky to have over half our members being Fanfic Authors now ~ and have had them in to talk about their fanfics. Since they’ve had so much fun, they’ve come back just to keep chatting. We’ve even sweet- talked them into giving us some hints on what’s coming up in their stories. Fangreaders are not above bribery.
Since there have been a devoted group of Fangreaders who have been showing up every night, I’ve changed the Fangreaders Calendar so no one has to miss a good fanfic. It’s been so much fun chatting away with everyone, we sometimes get off topic…. I know hard to believe, huh? So now I have added Fangreaders Choice to the days in between fanfics just so we can get together and talk about what the hell is going on in the Sookieverse…or the Vikingverse as we do talk about Eric …a bit.
Now I still have some people who have been sent an invite into the chat room and haven’t stopped by~ so if you’ve emailed me your request to join and haven’t received an email from Fairyblood, let me know so I can send you a new invite. The invite has a direct link to Our Fangreaders chat room
~ Like any good vamp knows ~ You Have To Be Invited In…
Never been in a chat room?…no problem. We’ve had several of our fangreaders new to the experience. We’re always happy to help.
Don’t be shy…. Join the Ranks today…
~*~*~ This lil’ Fairy will be back soon to talk about Fanfics. Got loads of Fanfics that have Tickled the Fangs off of our Fangreaders not to mention some recommendations for those of you needing to Find Your Happy Place in the Sookieverse. ~*~*~







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*