Don’t know what the hell I’m talking about?
(Trust me you’re not the only one to think that about this lil fairy)
Here’s some more info for you: Are you going through withdrawal from a lack of True Blood? Do you love sinking your fangs into a nice, juicy SVM Fanfic? You are not alone. This is a 12 Step Program is guaranteed to make you MORE addicted! Fangreaders are Proud not Anonymous. If you want to share in your experience of Fanfic Addiction, then join our little zoo.
Our grand Opening was only last week~ so this is a great time to join. The members have come up with some great ideas to make the most of our get-togethers with lots more to come *snicker*. We have a private chat room from Chatzy.com exclusively for the TRUE~blood~LUST Fangreaders. There we chat about the stories that we are reading together. It's like a book club, but with fanfics.
So you want to join our ranks? Great!! More the merrier!
Click here to
Email TRUE~blood~LUST Fangreaders
to get your invite to our Chat Room
(please make sure that you send me your email address if you want to come into the chat room. I’m trying to keep out spammers. I hate Spammers…they are...)….and neither does Eric!!!
We’ve also expanded to the Fang_Readers Community on Livejournal. Here members can participate in posting things related to the Sookieverse (See rules).
~Come on and add to our little zoo~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~So there I was reading on my Google Reader and came across this great idea from Andi at Dr Cullen’s Love Shack. It’s a Fanfic Challenge across all the fandoms. So all you Fanfic Authors out there~ get ready to read some reviews. This is also a great way to remind us readers to review the fanfics that we are reading. Andi is looking to start this 30th January 2011 and is currently tweaking the challenge so the final rules should be up soon. These are the rules so far:
Introducing the 2011Check out Dr Cullen’s Love Shack for more info. I be sure to post the final rules as it comes available.
"Million Word Read & Review Fan Fiction Challenge"
Rules:
1. You have until December 31, 2011 to read one million words of any fan fiction you choose.
2. To get credit for the words you've read from a story you must submit a review to the author for each chapter of the fic that you’re claiming.
3. And since I’m neither a mind reader nor psychic, I will create a story post on ff.net where I will re-post the rules for this challenge. Each participate will submit a review to that story post, simply stating the story title, author, and chapter(s) they reviewed so that I can find out the number of words to add to your total. If you reviewed chapters 11-15 of a story then all of that info can all be submitted to the challenge in one post. All story reviews must be from the current year to qualify.
4. I thought I would post the word count totals for those participating each Sunday. It would simply be listed as a story update on ff.net that way people can see where they are.
5. Since this is not a contest, I’d love to be able to offer an incentive for all of those who actually complete the challenge; however I’m not sure what that incentive will be yet. Sorry, ideas?
Show our Fanfic Authors some love







































OMG - LOVE that idea! You star!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I was drinking hot cocoa when I got to the Eric spammer gif! LMAO I nearly choked. Hahahahaha! Loved it! *tight Viking hugs* :D
ReplyDeleteooooooo me loves the idea ;p
ReplyDeletespank spank!!