It’s the largest full moon in 20 years. Although, I’m sure it’s going to be very impressive my favourite full moon is…
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So if the moon is tied to lunacy, I’m sure this lil’ Fairy will be even crazier for Eric Northman/Askars. Be afraid!!
SuperMoon Must Reads
In order to feed your beast tonite, how about trying some of these great fics that I’ve been reading:
Chasing My Tail by Overwhelmed (Aka FanoftheFang)~ This is an Alcide & Maria Star Fic that will have you howling. AAAARRROOOO ~ Were Lemons ALERT!! It a fun one~shot that is hot & sweet.
Pretty Kitty by ficlit78 ~ Keeping with the animal theme tonite, how about a sweet innocent tabby helping to get our favourite lovers together? This True Blood fic starts after Sookie returns from the Fae realm. Eric needs to se her and finds that Sookie has a new pet. See how this pet will help them come to terms with there feelings. It will definitely have you purring.
Metronome by GLee68~ I feel so naughty loving this fic, but I do, I don’t even want to spoil this one~shot. There’s Eric, Sookie & Beeeeel; there’s a bit of BDSM; It’s hot & funny….aaaaaannnd Sookie stays a virgin??? WTF??? Gotta read it!!!
True Desires by SharaMoon ~ This fab fic is from the True Blood Fandom and takes place during the last scene from Season 3 and goes from there. I love this story. First I have to mention that there is a rant here from Sookie to Bill that will have you pumping your fist in the air and yelling “You go, girl!” Next is the relationship that develops between Sookie & Eric which is filled with so much passion. It is a Truly Desirable story that you’ll find difficult to put down
Courtesan of the Dead by Southern Lady 23
~ Of course you all remember me giving this wonderful fic a delicious review. I just had to mention that our lovely SouthernLady23 has set up a preview of her new chapter. That’s nothing new, Fairy….OOOO my dear Readers, if you haven’t started reading this story yet, maybe this will wet your appetite. … (NSFW Warning ~ DO NOT read this at work, Southern Lady would feel really bad if you get fired ~Delicious Porn Ahead!! )
Chapter 12 - A Lemon of Epic Proportions
Notice: SouthernLady 23 will be in the Fangreaders Chatroom
28th of March at 9pm GMT (4pm EST)
CLICK HERE to find out how to join
Fangreaders Community
Also I would like to recommend the Fangreaders Reading List. This is the list of Fics that our Group is reading and plan to chat about this month. We have had most of these authors in the Chatroom to talk about their stories as well as about themselves. Please check out what the Fangreaders are reading here on my main blog site or on the Fangreaders Blog.
As you all know, I started the Fangreaders Chatroom back in January of this year, and it has expanded and developed into THE place for Authors and Readers to get together and chat fanfics, meet new fanfic authors, chat about True Blood, discuss the SVM Books as well as having a laugh.
The Indie Fic Competition
We have our own fanfic competition called the Indie Fic which has just opened for submissions. If you are new to writing fanfics, this would be a great competition for you. It will have blind judging, but the winner will be pimped out to the SVM Fandom. We’ll make sure that your fic will get noticed and help increase your fanbase.
Just take any of the original characters from the books or True Blood and set it in an Alternate Universe. Original characters are welcome, too. Please CLICK HERE for more info.







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*