Yes, I’m sure most of you have seen some of the vids from the Paleyfest where we were given a sneak peak of the promo for Season 4. For those of you, who haven’t….
Here it is…
Yes, Eric will have amnesia!!!
Let’s just hope he doesn’t forget what a great lover he is or how the freakin shower works!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now I know there are those bloggers out there who are sceptical of us getting what we Eric fans have been waiting for the last 3 seasons. I know AB has screwed around with our favourite scenes….”yield to me” *sobs* …pink spandex…saving Sookie from the maenad…(ewww did I just say that name, blah)…”my little bullet-sucker”…the list is a long as the Gracious Plenty. However, I am still holding the faith that Mr. Ball will not disappoint us this season.
Otherwise, I’ll have to gather all the girls , go find Mr. Ball, and have a reasonable discussion with him…
.
As I was last year, your Fairy will talk the Good, the Bad and the Naked of True Blood. So stay tuned~
“Yes, Beeel this is Eric’s season. You dead piece of shit!!!”







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*