
**Warning: the topic is BDSM so if you aren’t into such reads, don’t go any further**
Looking for some extremely titillating reads to keep you warm as Autumn chills the air? I just finished a great challenge from a reading group on Goodreads.
Having only joined recently, I am loving the BDSM on Goodreads reading group where you can get some great recommendations for some tasty BDSM themed books. Though my passions lie in more paranormal especially with vampires, I have found some brilliantly written works that will have you happily tied in knots. ![]()

More about “BDSM on Goodreads” ~
This is a group where you can share - whether you live the lifestyle, enjoy reading stories with BDSM elements, or both. We have Educational Topics, Challenges, News Updates, Lists and Listopia's, lots of book discussions and more!
INTRODUCING: BDSM Bedtime Stories! Audio recordings of some of your favorite BDSM books!
Come on in and get your kink on!
The Challenge consisted of reading two books for each of the following choices:
1. Witches/Sorcerers
2. Shifters
3. Angels/Demons
4. Ghost
5. Psychic abilities
6. Vampires
7. gods
8. fae
Of course, I went with vampires (duh!) and then also read fae and angels/demons. I have listed the books I read for the challenge below. Overall I was more than pleased with the books I picked.
Fairy's Reads: The Paranormal BDSM Challenge Sept 2012
and Fairy’s ratings
~Recomendations~
Though the one book that truly stood out from my selection from the challenge was from Sophie Oak and her Faery Story Series(See below). This was a fantastic story, and I had to continue reading the series.
I do love my porn mixed with an exciting plot and this series delivers.
The story begins with the exiled princes of the Seelies who are living on a refuge plane. This is where we meet Megan who was kidnapped from where she stood on the streets of Fort Worth, TX. She has no idea where she is, but finds out that she is to be a prize to the winner of a brutal competition.
We learn about the unusual creatures on this plane as well as the vampire plane and the Unseelie. Each story focuses on a romance as well as the twists and turns of a devious plot that took the ruler of the Seelies and the journey to see the rightful heirs return.
Oak’s writing is full of depth and her characters are rich, and the humour will have you laughing out loud. This whole world of mysteries and fantasy is seasoned with some of the most deliciously wicked sex scenes.
The Faery Story Series
Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
by Sophie Oak (Goodreads Author) ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
4.18 avg rating — 498 ratings — published 2011 — 3 editions book 1
My rating:
Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
by Sophie Oak (Goodreads Author)
My rating:
Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
by Sophie Oak (Goodreads Author)
My rating:











































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*