There is nothing I love more than to delve into a paranormal romance/erotica novel involving vampires.
Back in May 2012, I set out a personal reading challenge of 50 Vampire themed books to read by 31 October 2012. In my ravenous appetite for fanged hotties, I surpassed that a couple of weeks ago. Having several weeks until Halloween, I have decided to revise my goal to …erm let me see here, how about 69 books?! That’s a nice number!
If you would like to join me there is still time to contact me. I will set you up with a progress bar with your goal and add you to my blog and posts. Hopefully by Halloween we’ll all be under their thrall.
My current total is 59:
(Please note you are welcome to join in whether reading 1 book or a dozen, let’s all have a fanged fantasy in our ereader when Halloween comes around)
To see my list of books :
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4189733?shelf=fairy-s-fangfest-reading-challenge







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*