My little presentation of the Fangie which was unveiled yesterday, and it’s made me even more excited about the Fangreaders Awards coming up.
Here he is…
Kittrose did such a marvellous job making an award to everyone’s specifications. She is so talented and she was very patient. I so adore her work.
The story that AlphaEN submitted for the post was absolutely brilliant and really added to the fun that the awards are supposed to stand for. I hope everyone else is getting as excited.
So far there have been over a dozen nomination ballots completed and it’s only been the first week..ooo let it keep up this pace, because I’d love to see several fics nominated for each category. I don’t know about everyone else, but choosing just one for each category has been extremely difficult. As I look at my list of fics for each category, I’m not sure how I am going to decide.
It’s been a very exciting day with the news that Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic by vic_vegas66 was posted to The Tears of Crimson website. I’m so happy for vic, and I’m so tickled that my birthday pressie fic is getting some more recognition.
Then last night I found out that my fellow blog addict Southernlady23 has started a new blog !! Really, we should get some professional help, but when it feels this good to create a blog why stop? Trust me ladies, you really want to check this site out if you love steamy paranormal romances NSFW ~ “Read Our Lips” . Good luck, Julie on your new venture. The site looks awesome and *fans myself* hot!!!!
Those of you that are fans of my steamy blog Fairyblood’s Pleasure Chamber will be happy to know that I’m about to post the newest addition to steamy excerpts of SVM/TB Fanfics. “The Corridor”an Outtake from the “Viking’s Pet” by FanOtheFang will be posted in the next day or so. I was hoping to post this sooner , but it’s not all that easy finding just the right …erm…visuals to go with a story. I’d like to say congratulations to Fangy for completing the “Viking’s Pet” ~ I have a bit to catch up with the story, and I know I’m going to cry when I reach the end. If you haven’t read it, please do so.







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*