First let me say, I have NOT abandoned this blog ~ my first baby~ Fairyblood’s Fantasies. Since January of this year, my second baby~ The Fangreaders Group ~has taken quite a bit of my time and energy. Now I look at the Fangreaders with a massive amount of pride. A group of Fanfic authors & readers meeting and chatting~ daily. A fandom community that is still growing. All members have a say and are encouraged to come up with new ideas for authors & readers alike. This week saw the opening of the Caffe Trieste forum for authors to go & get help in their writing. I just love all the Fangreaders so much and encourage all you readers & authors to join in.
The last couple of weeks have been very hectic and the energy that I had at the beginning has waned a bit. Not to worry, you can’t get rid of this fairy. I just needed a little bit of time to recharge.
Plus~ I NEED SOME TRUE BLOOD NOW!!!!
I have many ideas for this blog and you will see some new features soon~ plus loads of SVM/TB Fanfic!!! I am looking for some of you beautiful readers out there to do some reviews for this blog as well. So please contact Fairy if you are interested.
As I am on my inspirational hiatus~
please stay tuned for more Eric Northman~







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*