Finally moved in and was without broadband for a month!!! I missed getting some new fanfic, but the start of True Blood season 3 helped!! Damn I LOVE Alan Ball.
Thank you for loving us Eric fans! All I have to say is 6 HOURS!!! I never wanted to be a dancer before, but Yvetta is one lucky girl!!!
Recommended
On one of my previous postings I recommended The Dance by Lilliana Dearing.
As you know, I love my lemons. If you hate Bill and can handle some rough violence and some hot loving- Try
The Shadows of Doubt by Lilliana Dearing
I also recommend a couple of AU stories that are well worth a read:
Not from Here by RouxRoux
Ok this starts at the end of season 2 of TB but before Bill's kidnapping. Eric & Sookie are captured and sent to a different realm. It's quite the story and will keep you captivated. There's some great ESN and worth the wait to get to them.
The Proposal by Absinth11
Eric & Sookie meet in New York. Sookie is presented to Eric Northman King of Minnesota. Interesting story and can't wait to see where it leads to.
Thank you for loving us Eric fans! All I have to say is 6 HOURS!!! I never wanted to be a dancer before, but Yvetta is one lucky girl!!!
Recommended
On one of my previous postings I recommended The Dance by Lilliana Dearing.
As you know, I love my lemons. If you hate Bill and can handle some rough violence and some hot loving- Try
The Shadows of Doubt by Lilliana Dearing
I also recommend a couple of AU stories that are well worth a read:
Not from Here by RouxRoux
Ok this starts at the end of season 2 of TB but before Bill's kidnapping. Eric & Sookie are captured and sent to a different realm. It's quite the story and will keep you captivated. There's some great ESN and worth the wait to get to them.
The Proposal by Absinth11
Eric & Sookie meet in New York. Sookie is presented to Eric Northman King of Minnesota. Interesting story and can't wait to see where it leads to.







































0 comments:
Post a Comment
Many thanks for your comment!
~Fairy
*In order to avoid spam, your comment will be moderated before posting. Thank you for you patience*